Corporate and M&A
- Extensive experience in sophisticated transactions;
- Corporate takeover and shareholder activism;
- Acting in publicly-held companies and corporate routine in general;
- Legal support to Family offices and entrepreneurs.
- Representation of private equity firms and hedge funds in structured corporate transactions;
- Advising on invested companies and board of directors;
- Advising on the entire investment/divestment cycle.
Contracts and Contractual Simplification
- Assistance in negotiating strategic contracts;
- Contract simplification solutions;
- Management of contractual routine.
Transversal skills for assessment and implementation of actions involving environmental, social and corporate governance aspects for investors and investees.
Litigation and Arbitration
- Negotiation and pre-Litigation
- Strategic litigation – administrative, judicial and arbitration
- Analysis of legal assets
- Credit recovery
- Legal Opinions
- Tax advice on corporate restructuring and new business modeling;
- Expertise in tax advice with a focus on family businesses and asset planning for individuals;
- Due diligence restricted to tax matters and mergers and acquisitions projects;
- Consulting and tax litigation for industry, commerce, services and financial and capital markets.
Labor and Collective Rights
- Representation in individual and collective litigation related to labor matters, including before superior courts;
- Strong performance in collective negotiations, unions and diffuse rights;
- Advising publicly-held companies, councils and executives on compensation and stock option matters;
- Solutions for creative economy jobs;
- Assistance with cases of harassment in the workplace;
- Assistance in due diligence and M&A processes.
- Assessment of environmental risks and liabilities for decision making processes.
- Environmental legal consultancy.
- Support for strategic environmental litigation.